48 million Americans have posted online: "A new report from the Pew Internet & American Life Project says home broadband adoption is going mainstream, which means user-generated content is coming from all kinds of internet users,... "
segunda-feira, maio 29, 2006
Acerca de mim
- Nome: celia
- Localização: Portugal
- TV networks stop suing PVRs, get clever instead
- Product Placement vs. Product Integration
- MySpace Has Finally Made It.
- Top 10 Strangest Gadgets of the Future
- BBC Head ‘Confident’ but Worried
- How iPod Took Over The World
- Controversy about our "Web 2.0" service mark
- Convenience Tax
- US: Newsrooms progressing toward convergence
- Germany: New trends in podcasting