Marketers Emulate MySpace to Entice Teens: "The huge growth of MySpace.com has spurred top marketers to try to create their own versions of the teen-oriented social network site that has more than 66 million registered users."
quarta-feira, maio 03, 2006
Acerca de mim
- Nome: celia
- Localização: Portugal
- Lego to teach children open source 101
- "Negative and positive effects on young people
- Lookout Youtube! UN Cooking Podcast-Killing Treaty...
- Bluray vs. HD-DVD To Be Decided by Porn Industry
- Skype introduces 100-person Internet conferencing
- How to make your own version of Star Wars
- Contest: Remix "The Internationale"
- Local US newspaper integrates site with MySpace
- Dan Gillmor explains "citizen journalism"